Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef Patties

 I received a free coupon for Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef Patties from Buzzagent.  



I was pleasantly surprised to find Ball Park Beef Patties to be a delicious alternative to those frozen patties in a box you find at the supermarket. They were somehow fresher, thicker, beefier, and just all-around better quality, and better tasting than those freeze-dried monstrosities we try to grill each summer for convenience!


Since these patties are brand-spanking new, I have had difficulty finding them at grocery stores, but I know Market Basket sells them.  I'm not sure about other chains across the country, but Market Basket is a supermarket located in the Northeast!

Grilling Coupons!






Happy BBQ'ing!!!





About the author

Donec non enim in turpis pulvinar facilisis. Ut felis. Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus. Aenean fermentum, eget tincidunt.